Re: meeting tomorrow Friday 7th?

Helle,

Yes, we are meeting tomorrow, and will discuss a revised version of the
sortable list of Web accessibility evaluation tools. The revised version
incorporates comments from previous EOWG discussions.

Sorry, I was unaware that the EOWG home page still listed tomorrow's
meeting as tentative. I have updated the page.

Regards,

- Judy

At 08:45 PM 10/6/2005 +0200, =?us-ascii?Q?Helle_Bjarno?= wrote:

>Hi List
>
>Does any one know if the call tomorrow is on or not? It s still listed as
>tentative on the EO site.
>
>Cheers
>
>Helle

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530