EOWG: Agenda for 7 October 2005 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:44:22 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and calling logistics for our 7 October 2005 teleconference follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

SCRIBE:   Justin, per: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
    - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance
    - note any trends or issues for EOWG discussion

2. Sortable List of Evaluation Tools
    A revised draft, incorporating previous EOWG comments, is available:
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/list/test.php
    Note: database is incomplete, and not up-to-date
    Questions:
    - are the searching capabilities intuitive?
    - is the display of the results clear and simple?

Regards,

- Judy

===

IRC reminders and tips:
* IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
* to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type
/me comment - e.g.:
    /me hopes Andrew had a good biking trip
- will come out:         *shawn hopes Andrew had a good biking trip

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/