Re: EOWG: reply requested, wrapping up Involving Users doc

At 07:03 PM 10/4/2005, Harvey Bingham wrote:
>At 07:12 PM 10/1/2005, you wrote:
>>
>>EOWG:
>>
>>I completed edits from last Friday's EOWG teleconference to the
>>"Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility" document at:
>>       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/users.html
>>
>>I think it is now near ready to call Version 1.0 done. The content
>>is all in place and all that is needed is a minor copyedit with a
>>fresh perspective. Next steps for EOWG are:
>>1. final EOWG review (via e-mail, I hope it won't need another
>>teleconference discussion)

>>2. EOWG participants in good standing approve document via Call for
>>Review survey form ("WBS")

Where do I find that WBS form? Must I use it? I cannot find a unique
reference to such on the W3C site.

>>***REPLY REQUESTED: If possible, I'd like to get step 1 completed
>>by this coming Wednesday and be able to wrap up step 2 the next
>>week. Please reply to this message by Wednesday 5 October stating:
>>Yes I reviewed the document and any comments are included below (or
>>in a separate e-mail
>>__ I would like to review the document but can't by Wednesday 5
>>Oct, I will send comments before Monday 10 Oct
>>__ I would like to review the document but can't by Monday 10 Oct,
>>please call me to discuss options
>>__ I pass on reviewing the document
>>
>>If you have any concerns with this schedule, feel free to contact
>>me or Judy directly.Go for it

>>Before reviewing, please see:
>>
>>* requested comment format [thanks to all who have been using this format!]:
>>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2005JulSep/0067
>>
>>and note:
>>- Requirements and Changelog for "Involving Users in Web
>>Accessibility Evaluation"
>>       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut
>>- links to previous versions, teleconference agendas with review
>>questions, and minutes from teleconferences:
>>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut#refs
>>- recent edits start at:
>>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-ut#changes
>>
>>Thanks!

I'm reminded of the book "Moving On" by Larry McMurtry.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Thanks, Shawn for editorial work.

Best Regards/Harvey Bingham