site update -- Re: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 15 July 2005

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:51:20 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> 4. WAI site redesign update and issues
>    - update on WAI site redesign, email to be sent to list before teleconference
>    - discuss any issues sent to the mailing list before the teleconference

A list of the recent changes to the prototype is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/prototype-rec

We're still working on:
* font face and font sizing
* problem with Windows Internet Explorer style sheet rendering (the large space below the <h1>)
* and a few minor issues

We hope to wrap up these final issues in the next week!

~ Shawn