connectivity -- Re: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 15 July 2005

Judy & EOWG,

I should have mobile phone access and a slow Internet connection. There is a chance I will have to switch phones during the call, and might have some background noise. I will try to minimize any distractions. (Feel free to mute me if needed and I am not able to.)

~ Shawn