Re: Boston Weather Alert -- Snow

At 01:01 PM 3/23/2005, you wrote:

>Harvey,
>
>I know nothing about cold weather.  San Francisco is the coldest place
>I've lived.  Before that it was San Diego and Hawaii.  So my idea of
>weather protection is sun screen.

What a life.  You won't need to bring your snow shovel!
The streets will usually be well-cleared.

>So, I got an over coat, a scarf, gloves, a good umbrella.  I figure we
>should dress fairly nice.  I have good waterproof shoes.  What else will I
>need?

That's sufficient.  I don't get dressed up for these meetings.

>Also are there any funny things about public transportation that I should
>know? You have much better public transportation than LA, but I know how
>to use the local system.

The MTBA system does quite well for getting around in Boston.

     http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_subway.asp

The Science Park and Lechmere stops on the Green Line are close to the
Sonesta Hotel.

>Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks for the weather report.
>
>Wayne

Best Regards/Harvey
http://www.hbingham.com