Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools: first impressions

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:18:41 +0100
To: "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've just read the document and I've found it quite easy to read, understand
and translate too. Language is really fluent but not generic.

It seems to me that the document really manages in clarifying the
differences between the variuos kinds of tools, and I agree with Pasquale
that some link to the to "Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation Tools for
Web Content Accessibility" document at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html#Evaluation could be very useful;
those two documents should recall each other in order to give best help to
developers.

Maybe the title of section 3 could be improved; I completely understood the
content of this section only after reading the whole section itself, while a
good title should be more clear and indicative about the concepts that the
section contains... Some call it "information scent", and I think that it's
really important, expecially for divulgative documents like this one.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
Webaccessibile.Org coordinator
IWA/HWG Member