Re: Telling users how to use their browsers

I was thinking about this again last night... We have User Agent
Accessibility Guidelines: perhaps we should have "User Accessibility
Guidelines"?

"What you should do to make Web accessibility work." This is an essential
component of Web accessibility, and often where the process falls flat.
For example, changing text size; designers go to great lengths to use
relative units, but the users don't take advantage of their work.

That's it, just thinking out loud,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter