Re: Telling users how to use their browsers

Alan,

I very much like your ideas. I think this fits in the EOWG deliverables with "Education/outreach materials for people with disabilities" [#12 under "2005 Second Quarter Planned Deliverables" at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables.html#20052q ]

At the 8 April teleconference (http://www.w3.org/2005/04/08-eo-minutes ) when we discussed the EOWG Deliverables list and priorities, we agreed that after the WAI site redesign was done (hopefully this month), Wayne & I would work up some initial proposals for this work item (Education/outreach materials for people with disabilities) and bring them to EOWG for discussion. We will make sure to include this.

Best,

~ Shawn