Component images

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:19:59 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I really like the look of the new Component images, but I am sorry to say
that only the first and the third actually speak to me.  I don't get a
strong sense of correspondence between the second image and the content of
that section.  Partly, I think the second image is too similar to the first
image. For me, it takes a real stretch of the imagination to believe that
making the path  zig-zag rather than straight conveys weakness in the
components.

Here's a (semi-facetious) suggestion: put smiley faces on the "people" in
the first image and grumpy faces on the "people" in the second.

Chuck Letourneau