R: How People with Disabilities Use the Web

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:27:31 +0200
To: "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi Wayne,

I've read your comment, but I did not find any hostile sentence or concept;
simply, it seemed to me to be very realistic and honest. Many times, saying
things exactly as they are can be perceived as hostile, but in your case
it's just the truth.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator