Re: How People with Disabilities Use the Web

From: Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:25:17 -0700
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello Again,

Wow, I reread my little comment on using the web for reading, it sounds a
little hostile.  I guess my angry feelings about struggling with print are a
little stronger that I was aware.  Anyway, I do think reading is one of the
main uses of the web.  Print on paper is just to rigid to be universally
useful.  W3C has really created the linguistic infrastructure to eliminate
print handicapps permanently.  I just get frustrated when the world doesn't
see things my and adopt these standards instantly.

Wayne