Regrets: Agenda for teleconference 17 September 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shawn Lawton Henry
  To: EOWG (E-mail)
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:52 AM
  Subject: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 17 September 2004

  EOWG:

  Calling logistics and an agenda for our 17 September 2004 teleconference
  follow.

  Time: 8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
  Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
  instructions on how to mute:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
  IRC: channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
  (to accompany, not replace, call)
  Scribe: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
  Meetings: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce

  AGENDA:

  1. Outreach updates (brief)
     - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
  issues for EOWG discussion

  2. Components of Web Accessibility
     - latest version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/components
     - previous version:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/components-old4
     - changelog: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/components

  note: This is still an early concept draft. We need to focus now on
  making sure that the information is correct and generally conveyed how
  we want it to be conveyed. It is not ready for a review of specific
  wording.

  discussion questions:
  * how does the revised approach work? is it better than the previous
  approach? does it need more work or does it meet the goals?
  * the guidelines are lower in this version than in previous versions.
  does that help the flow? does that bury the guidelines information too
  low? if so, should it be moved in the document or put in another
  document?
  * I know some people really like the chicken and egg, but does the
  metaphor really work? <grin/>

  3. EOWG Deliverables
  - review for quarterly updating:
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables.html