EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 17 September 2004

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:52:41 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 17 September 2004 teleconference

Time:	8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
Bridge:	+1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
		instructions on how to mute:
IRC:		channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
		(to accompany, not replace, call)
Scribe:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
Meetings:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce

1. Outreach updates (brief)
   - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion

2. Components of Web Accessibility
   - latest version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/components
   - previous version:
   - changelog: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/components

note: This is still an early concept draft. We need to focus now on
making sure that the information is correct and generally conveyed how
we want it to be conveyed. It is not ready for a review of specific

discussion questions:
* how does the revised approach work? is it better than the previous
approach? does it need more work or does it meet the goals?
* the guidelines are lower in this version than in previous versions.
does that help the flow? does that bury the guidelines information too
low? if so, should it be moved in the document or put in another
* I know some people really like the chicken and egg, but does the
metaphor really work? <grin/>

3. EOWG Deliverables
	- review for quarterly updating:

Shawn and Judy