one more for this week - RE: EOWG documents for review week of 26 July 2004

EOWG folks,

I implemented the changes from Friday's teleconference into the
"Introduction to Web Accessibility" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro

If you have any comments or issues with this document to discuss at the
upcoming EOWG teleconference on Friday, please send them to the EOWG
list before the meeting.

Best,

~ Shawn

Notes:
- Feel free to send typos and other edits that do not need discussion to
wai-eo-editors@w3.org so as not to clutter up the EOWG issues
discussion.
- Reminder that we are focusing on content only for now - not layout and
design, which will be determined with site redesign.

1. [background] Requirements for Overview Pages [formerly referred to as
Intro pages] for WAI Site:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/intro-pages.html

2. Overview of WCAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag-intro

3. WCAG 1.0 Document Links Example
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag-flow

4. Overview of UAAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/uaag

5. Overview of ATAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/atag

6. Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Slide Show
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wai-intro-slides

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry