RE: document for review week of 19 July 2004

Hi,

Great work! Here some thoughts for discussion:

* I like the first paragraph of the document a lot. Will "How People
with Disabilities Use the Web" be also made into a link once its
available?

* In paragraph 2 "Why Web Accessibility is Important", I am missing
leisure (i.e. day-to-day) as one of the key factors but I'm not sure how
to word it or fit it in.

* "Making the Web Accessible": in my opinion I feel that the first
paragraph does not speak to me as someone new to Web accessibility as it
goes into too much details about tools and technologies. How about
making this paragraph even more higher level and move this paragraph as
is to a new sub-heading called "Web Tools" or something like that (also
to explain what is meant by "Web tools" which is used throughout the
document)?

* Finally and to be picky, in "Making a Specific Site Accessible" I
suggest to add "or redesign projects" to the end of the second sentence
in the first paragraph.

Regards,
  Shadi