From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 8:06 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: Updated version of "How PWD Use the Web" for discussion during
teleconference

An updated version of "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" is now
available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040701.html

Please look at the notes in the 12 March 2004 section of the changelog:

http://jigteam.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html#20040312
I have marked up the change log with completed items as well as items where
some additional discussion is needed or where I'm recommending that we may
want to defer certain change requests to a future version of the document.

During the teleconference we can specifically walk through the sections
that are flagged for discussion in the change log.

Certain edits are still pending, including a clean-up of cross-links and
off-page links, for which Helle has already contributed some research.

Regards,

- Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA