From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:17 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 20040312

EOWG:

An agenda for our 12 March 2004 teleconference follows.

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US EST
                 13:30 - 15:30 UTC/GMT
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200
                 conference code EOWG# (3694#)

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates (brief)
         - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, unless trend or
issue for EOWG discussion

2. How People with Disabilities Use the Web
         review revised "clerk" scenario
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040302.html#clerk
         changelog:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html
         an updated draft will be available before teleconference

3. Why Standards Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon.html
         changelog:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon-changelog.html
         an updated draft will be available before teleconference

4. Best Practices Exchanges & Training Workshops
         Paris, July 2004, in conjunction with ICCHP (if proposal available)
         Germany, Fall 2004 (any date conflicts?)

Scheduled Scribe: Libby (www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html)

No teleconference on Friday 19 March, due to CSUN 2004 Conference. Meeting
schedule at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Channel
         - used only to accompany, not replace, EOWG teleconference
discussion
         - channel: #eo
         - server: irc.w3.org
         - port: 6665
         - W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge instructions (how to mute, etc.):
         http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Regards,

Shawn & Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Room NE43-355, 200 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA