Fwd: RE: bcase-social factors for 23 January 2004 teleconference

I have problem with using absolute language such as "all" and
"should", etc.  "All" is hard to back up in some cases. "Should"
comes across as directive or pushy. It is just my gut feeling that
using these two words would evoke a negative reaction in some readers
and therefore should be avoided unless there is some very
overwhelming reason to use them.

Alternative words to use:

	all > most, a majority, the large part
	should > could, is recommended/suggested

Charmane

--

MSU: Advancing Knowledge. Transforming Lives.

Libraries, Computing & Technology: Connecting People and Information

Have a Productive Day!

Charmane K. Corcoran
Information & Project Principal
Michigan State University