to minuters

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:31:28 -0600
To: "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear Andrew, Charmane, Chuck, Doyle, Elizabeth, Justin, Libby, Shadi,

Thank you for volunteering to be on the rotation list of scribes
(minute-takers) for the WAI EOWG! (per minutes from 7 November
teleconference http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/1107.html )

As you hopefully noticed in the agenda I sent out earlier this week, I
would like to have a scribes meeting the last part of the EOWG
teleconference tomorrow (Fri 12 Dec) to discuss effective minute taking
and posting.

I updated the minutes template with directions:
If you have a chance, please skim over this before the meeting.

I'd like to talk about how to make the template more useful, and other
ideas to make the minute taking and posting process as easy and
efficient as we can.

Best regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry