Outreach updates

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:41:27 +0100
To: "EOWG (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

On Wednesday we had the first meeting in the Universal Usability group under
the Danish SIGCHI (Special Interest Group on Human Computer Interaction).
The meting was announced as a hands-on workshop about accessibility
evaluation of web sites. App. 25 people showed up and despite the technical
problems like no projector, no PC's for the hands-on we managed and finally
got a room with PCs for the hands-on and I got a projector for almost 2
hours of the 4 hours session. But actually we had a very good feedback
couple of persons interested in getting involved and some of the students
from the Copenhagen IT University (where we held the meeting) are working on
projects on accessibility.
Kind regards
Helle BjarnÝ
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre