apologies

From: Jon Dodd - Bunnyfoot <jon@bunnyfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:30:54 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Unfortunately I shall be unable to attend the phone meeting today - we are
running user testing all day and for the following week.

NB: I should be able to perform short tests (1 or 2 tasks) at the end of
the testing session for the WAI site. If there were any issues arising from
the recent testing that we could benefit from more data on. I have 6 people
with a range of disabilities taking part in the testing. Please let me know.

regards

Jon