Outreach update Denmark

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:04:36 +0200
To: "EOWG (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Last Monday I participated in a meeting in SIGCHI-DK (Special Interest Group
on Human Computer Interaction) about usability and accessibility arranged by
Cathy Toscan from EDeAN. She is trying to set-up an interest group under
SIGCHI-DK about accessibility and usability and had asked me to join and
tell about work in WAI and WAI/EO and especially about our work on
evaluating web sites, People were very interested and she/we will try to
make a seminar on evaluating web sites in the autumn for SIGCHI-DK.

Kind regards
Helle BjarnÝ
Visual Imapirment Knowledge Centre
Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark