Policy, Sweden

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@teleservicios.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:24:26 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

This is apparently not new, but it's not included in the policy document.

I can't read it because it's  in Swedish, but this is what I believe it's
about:

"At the beginning of June 2002, theAgency for Public Management
(Statskontoret) presented a set of guidelines for the design of public web
sites, including the application of the WAI Guidelines, in a document
entitled " 24-timmarswebben" (24 hour Web sites)."

http://www.statskontoret.se/24/200213/index.html

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.com