Re: Dynamically generated page content tests

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:04:11 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
My apologies... I meant: Thanks for debugging that, Charmane and
Charles.  The difference between what Charles said and what Charmane said
was one of degree.:  Where Charmane said spaces in the URL were "not a good
idea", Charles said "illegal".  I guess the thought of going to Web-prison
motivated me to actually fix it.

Cheers,
Chuck