Re: Evaluating Web sites: Lynx and data tables

Hello Chuck,

I agree with your Note.

For now, the best tool to test complex tables in the real world is Home
Page Reader, except for axis.

Personnaly, I ceased to use Lynx for testing since Opera 6. I can made all
tests with Opera or HPR. I have no objection to maintain Lynx in the
document but i don't see how we can recommand a different usage for the
comprehensive evaluation.

Regards,

Jean-Marie D'Amour

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.