Re: Evaluating Web sites: Lynx and data tables

You could provide instruction for using lynx with tablin in proxy mode...

Or even as a local proxy application.

cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Jean-Marie D'Amour wrote:

  Hello Chuck,

  I agree with your Note.

  For now, the best tool to test complex tables in the real world is Home
  Page Reader, except for axis.

  Personnaly, I ceased to use Lynx for testing since Opera 6. I can made all
  tests with Opera or HPR. I have no objection to maintain Lynx in the
  document but i don't see how we can recommand a different usage for the
  comprehensive evaluation.

  Regards,

  Jean-Marie D'Amour

  Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.