Getting Started: changes from 28 Sept 2001 incorporated

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:15:24 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>, Sylvie Duchateau <sduchate@snv.jussieu.fr>
Helle, Sylvie,

Change requests to "Getting Started" from our EOWG 28 September 2001
meeting are now done, and it is republished in its regular location, at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted

Changelog updated
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/gettingstartedchangelog

The document is now stable again and ready for translation.

As soon as a translation is available, I will add back in the line about
availability of translations at the top of the document.

Regards,

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)