Getting Started: changes from 28 Sept 2001 incorporated

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:15:24 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>, Sylvie Duchateau <sduchate@snv.jussieu.fr>
Helle, Sylvie,

Change requests to "Getting Started" from our EOWG 28 September 2001
meeting are now done, and it is republished in its regular location, at

Changelog updated

The document is now stable again and ready for translation.

As soon as a translation is available, I will add back in the line about
availability of translations at the top of the document.

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)