Disability & Usability

From: Andrew Arch <amja@optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:22:36 +1000
To: "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Judy & all,

After the Friday discussion of the Review doc (and targetting WCAG1.0
conformance), it occured to me that maybe we need to prepare another doc
about disability-usability issues such as horizontal scrolling, tiny link
targets, etc.

eg (extract from a newletter I subscribe to):
To Scroll or Not to Scroll
Is there any way to make the page look the same on a 13 inch monitor as it
does on a 17 inch, without the need to horizontally scroll?
http://forums.about.com/ab-webdesign/messages?lgnF=y&msg=3316.1

Cheers,  Andrew