RE: Business Benefits

From: <saylordj@WellsFargo.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:37:25 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello All,
	First just noticing various spelling issues waiting for the spell

Under - support for the semantic Web -

Clear Content & Text Alternatives I wrote this paragraph;

For Businesses the Semantic Web expands the market place through the clarity
of the meta data during seamless content management in all alternative
routes "anytime anywhere".  Following the WAI guidelines ensures clear
alternative routes by way of the Semantic Web to textual meanings archived
in data bases.

Otherwise I agree with William the text stands by itself.  I believe the
text is ready for wider review.
thank you