Re: Who's willing to test "Preliminary Review" section?

Lila, I agree that it would be helpful to have such information available,
via a link. I'm concerned about the effort to put it together, and would
not want that to delay making the general resource available. Perhaps the
EOWG document is not the place to try to specify exactly how to perform
each section of an evaluation, but rather the ERT WG might come up with
parallel information as they make progress on naming specific techniques to
test each WCAG 1.0 checkpoint.

Harvey, Given that we have had considerable difficulty, with considerable
effort expended, getting browser developers to respond to basic questions
of user agent support for accessibility features mentioned in WCAG 1.0, I
am pessimistic about getting response to these more detailed questions
about configurations across multiple browser products and versions.

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)