Draft for Cost Considerations for Business Case

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@inlb.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:45:40 -0400
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello all,

I added my little contribution to two sections:
Implementation costs:
Impacts or effects on organisational place and image:

I do my best but my english wording can probably be improved.

See attachment

For the two others:
Impacts or effects on development (could be + or -):
Impacts or effects on site functioning (could be + or -):

The content is too technical for me and i suggest to ask Mark, Phil, Rob or
other to precise these considerations.

Regards,

Jean-Marie D'Amour