Re: EOWG: Sample cost factor explanations

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 11:31:46 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
At 09:42 AM 4/6/01 -0400, Judy Brewer wrote:
>minimalist explanation

Aha! A minimalist's list.

As an old saw says "the list goes on..."

You've got some "hand-waving" ellipses (ellipsises?) in your examples that
invite infinite extension so the editor must eventually decide and
ultimately that's you. The exercise of adding *some* further explicative
material is undoubtedly worthwhile/necessary but I'm about to embark on a
major trek [http://diap.net/crusade.htm] and feel pretty sure I won't
contribute much to this - sorry.

If my post this AM to xtech seemed out-of-line, hope you'll forgive me.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE