An initial draft of a reference page on Web contests

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:14:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

I'm forwarding this initial draft page
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/WebContests.html> that Marja has been working on,
to the EOWG list, for some brainstorming tomorrow at our working group
meeting. It's a start at a list of Web site design contests.

A few things to note:
- most links aren't in place yet;
- not all the contests shown address accessibility (yet...!), e.g. Masters
of the Web does not.
- it's not at all comprehensive yet -- needs input.

Seems like there ought to be a monster board of Web design contests out
there, that we could link to, and select different contests to work with. I
couldn't find one on a quick search; anyone else want to give it a try?

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)