Regrets for tomorrow's phone meeting

From: Sheela Sethuraman <ssethuraman@cast.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:40:05 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi,
I will be giving presentations on Universal Design to a group of teachers
in Springfield (Massachusetts) tomorrow. Hence, I will not be able to
attend the phone meeting. I do intend to distribute the Quick Tips card to
each participant!

Judy, I am not sure what the agenda items are, but would like to volunteer
for any task that might come up at the meeting tomorrow.  Do let me know.

Talk to you all at the next meeting.

Thanks.

Sheela Sethuraman
CAST