Re: Reminder, EOWG meeting this Friday, June 30 2000

I was planning to join the call, but some other issues demand my immediate attention.   I'll send in
comments on the two versions within a few days.   Our top priority in the US federal government is to
address the review level issue (see my message from May 2):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2000AprJun/0050.html

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.
US General Services Administration
Office of Governmentwide Policy