Reminder, EOWG meeting this Friday, June 30 2000

Reminder, our rescheduled meeting is for this Friday, June 30, 2000
As usual we will meet from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern, on 617 252 1038.

Agenda:
1. Outreach updates
2. Continued discussion of training pages
	please review and comment on William's version
	at http://dicomp.pair.com/overview.html
	in comparison to the original version
	at http://www.w3.org/WAI/training
	see also his messages on the list
3. Contests
	discussion of EASI contest, in light of our earlier discussions of contests
	please look back at Marja's and Jim's draft, at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/webcontests

If you send regrets please send only to chair at jbrewer@w3.org

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:14:39 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: No EOWG meeting June 23 2000, postponed to 30th
>
>EOWG:
>
>Regrettably we have one more schedule change for EOWG meetings this month.
A conflict has come up regarding our meeting this Friday, June 23.

>We will meet next Friday, June 30th, instead.
>
>Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
>
>>Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:27:39 -0400
>>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>>Subject: EOWG meeting this Friday, June 16 2000
>>
>>EOWG:
>>
>>Please note that at our EOWG meeting last Friday, we agreed to meet again
this Friday, June 16, to continue discussing the set of training pages at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/training

>>As usual we will meet from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern, on 617 252 1038.
>>
>>We will also meet next Friday, June 23.
>>
>>I will post minutes from our previous discussion tonight, but in the
meantime please continue to discuss the training pages.

>>Thank you,
>>
>>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)