Research Worker's review of WCAG

From: Julie Howell <JHOWELL@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:58:38 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello everyone

Lesley Sams is a Research Worker in the Department of
Information Science at City University in London, UK.

The title of Lesley's current research is
"The Web for Students and Staff with Disabilities: visual
impairment, motor impairment and dyslexia".

Today she published an interim report, entitled
"Review of the W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines"

For more information, visit http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~db522/
I'm sure Lesley would appreciate your feedback.  Her email
address is  L.Sams@city.ac.uk

Best wishes
Julie Howell
Campaigns Officer (Internet)
Royal National Institute for the Blind
224 Great Portland Street, London W1N 6AA, UK
Tel. +44 (0)20 7391 2191
Fax. +44 (0)20 7391 2104

1.7 million people in the UK experience a serious sight problem
or blindness.
Poor Web design prevents many disabled people from getting
the most from the Web. Support our campaign for better Web

Watch our video 'Websites That Work' on the Web at

Join our campaign mailing list at