brl

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:17:11 -0800
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
The idea of embossing the quicktips card leaves me cold and I'm a truly
devoted brl advocate - but anything brailled is visually hampered,
particularly small typefaces.

It is mandatory that the quicktips be available in braille and it would
be appropriate to furnish such a document with its visual counterpart so
a braille user could furnish an alternative version to her blindless
colleagues.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE