Reading the contents of one frame from another frame of the same frameset

From: Biren Patel <biren_patel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:48:13 PDT
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I have one problem regarding reading the contents of one frame from another

I have a frameset in which there are two frames. First frame is containing a
button and second frame is containing some text. I want to read the text
written in  the second frame by just clicking the button in the first frame.
Is it possible or not?

If yes then please reply me the method of doing it.

Thanking you,
Biren Patel