Re: Braille on the QuickTips card?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:47:57 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Masafumi NAKANE" <max@wide.ad.jp>, <unagi69@concentric.net>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
A folded card sounds great.
I will create another mock up, or a few, but let's have a few more ideas.

I had thought of a word say "access" in 72 point so only part of the a and
cce were visible instead of W3C, it seems more relevant.
To give some idea of what people who need to read large print go through.

The RNIB produce lots of materials like this.

The Alt tag is fundamental to accessibility on the www and could usefully be
used on the card to visually describe WAI's intentions.

Jonathan Chetwynd
jay@peepo.com

Search the www with pictures at
www.peepo.com