Re: Revised WCAG Curriculum - ready for review.

No Word, no PDF.  The files were created in HTML originally... not in some
other format then translated.  You can however download the entire HTML
pile in a zipped format. See the links near the bottom of the home page:

	http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/wcag/index.htm

Regards,
Chuck

At 21/09/99 01:08 AM , you wrote:
>You will propbably shoot me for this request...but do you have a PDF or WORD
>version?  Shall I duck and run for cover now?
>
>rob  <smile>

----
Starling Access Services
 "Access A World Of Possibility"