Request for review of accessibility note

From: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:24:09 +0200
To: symm@w3.org
CC: ij@w3.org, dd@w3.org, marja@w3.org, wai-liaison@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I have received a request from the Accessibility domain for the SYMM
WG to review a future W3C note describing the accessibility features
of SMIL 1.0.

This Note addresses only the accessibility issues in implementation of
SMIL 1.0, and not WAI requirements for SMIL 2.0, which we will address
separately. The primary purpose of this Note is as a technical reference
for people using SMIL 1.0 to create accessible presentations.

I have promised an official answer by August 11. This gives us
two SYMM teleconferences to discuss this.

When sending comments to the mailing list, please maintain the cc's
in this message.

The document is at

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/NOTE-smil-access-19990726