RE: frames

From: James Allan <allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:34:44 -0500
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
element is "noframes" with an "s"
I prefer Use _noframes_ at the end of #8
I also like using _title_ "and" _name_ instead of "or"
because of browser inconsistency in the implementation of what to display

Jim

QuickTips #8:

The argument that only priority 1 items can be on the card is already
broken since "title" attribute is only ever given as an example and
"name" not at all in the checkpoints, therefore "noframe" is just as
permissible.

Proposal:

Frames. Use "noframe"[format shows it as an element]. Use _title_ or
_name_ attribute.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE