re: wai page design

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:33:45 -0700
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
AG:: "Equalize competion by letting team captains draft players
in rotation. Develop N designs ( not less than 2 ) and use the one that
wins, with credits."

WL: I think Jonathan Chetwynd and Anne Pemberton should have one team! I
don't know if Al's being tongue-in-cheek but this sure sounds like a
good idea and the "splash page" could say "websites don't have to be
boring, text-only, non-graphic exercises" without *saying* it. If it
can, as we keep saying, be done then we should do it.  Are you there,
Kynn?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE