Re: URGENT: Any more comments on Quick Tips revision?

Comment #1 (most important):  We need more QuickTips cards more than we
need better QuickTips cards.  Keep up the good work.

Comment #2 (slight improvement):  for _image maps_ where it now says

.. Use client-side MAP and text for hotspots.

replace 'and' with 'with' to have

-- Use client-side <em>map</em> with text for hotspots.

Explanation: This makes it clearer that the text is _in_ the map.

Comment #3 (slight improvement):  For _multimedia_, I would have it simply say

.. Provide captions and transcripts, and descriptions of video.

Comment #4 (slight improvement):  For hypertext links, I would have it say

.. Use text that makes sense when read out of context, not "click here."

Explanation: The concrete example does help here to establish a firm bond
with the reader; they are more sure they know what you are talking about
with the example included and they can laugh with you -- builds
empathy/rapport.  But we don't need to be quite so pedantic in marking this
as an example.  Or at least I think that the QuickTips environment is
clearly colloquial and we don't have to explicitly set off examples from
rules.

That's it from here.  Take the changes, or leave the changes, but print
more cards!

Al