URGENT: Any more comments on Quick Tips revision?

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:32:56 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Web Content Guidelines WG:

If you have any comments on the Quick Tips revision, please send them to
w3c-wai-eo@w3.org by today July 15, as mentioned in last week's request &
list of proposed changes
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/1999JulSep/0040.html>. We
have to re-order quickly because we are running out, and have a high level
of demand for these.

A few clarifications, based on comments so far: we are only trying to catch
discrepancies between WCAG 1.0 and what's on the Quick Tips card. We can't
add substantially to the length of this and still have this format work
well; nor can we diverge from the WCAG 1.0 in terms of message or
priorities, so the revision process of the Quick Tips is not the place to
work out changes that must go through consensus discussion in WCAG.

So, for instance, please look at the suggested change on "tables." If you
think the proposed change more accurately reflects what's in the
guidelines, let us know, and vice versa.

For multimedia, if we drop the end phrase, will key meaning of WCAG 1.0 be
lost, or was that end phrase too confusing anyway?

Thanks much to the folks who've already sent comments -- Michael Muller
(Guidelines WG) and Rob Neff and Helle BjarnÝ (EOWG). You can see the
discussion at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/1999JulSep/>.
We need more input.

Thank you,

Judy