Re: Fwd: Assistive Devices Industry Association of Canada

Chuck:

I am furiously finishing up on my book (incorporating edits) and I need to
get clarification on the purpose and functin of ADIA. Should I mention it
in my book? If so, can you describe it's role and purpose....briefly.

If it is part of a large web site, perhaps I should site that instead? Let
me know.

Thanks,

Mike