Re: Last look at Ref card pilot

Looks really nice. Just couple of small comments.

At 02:26 PM 11/10/98 -0500, Judy Brewer wrote:
>WAI EO,
>
>Daniel incorporated comments we received from the page author guidelines
>mailing list. Lots of good comments. The result is at
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard
>
>Please review and make any last comments by the end of the day today. I
>will send it to the printer to run a pilot batch first thing in the morning.
>
>Thank you.

Audio & Video Provide captions or transcripts for audio and audio
descriptions of video content.

!! Should we use either "for audio" and "for video" or "of audio" and "of
video" ?

Tables Avoid using tables to format text columns, but in any case be sure
the row (TR) reading order makes sense.

!! Maybe it would be easier to use two sentences: "Tables Avoid using
tables to format text columns. When using tables make sure the row (TR)
reading order makes sense."
What about table, row and column headings? Maybe there was discussion of
this sorry for not having time to check.

Check your work Validate the HTML and CSS of your site. Check accessibility
with available tools and usability with several browsers.

!! Usability is not only connected to browsers, but also to users, devices
and environments. "Check your work Validate the HTML and CSS of your site.
Check outcome with several browsers, accessibility with available tools and
usability with real users."

  Marja