Last look at Ref card pilot

WAI EO,

Daniel incorporated comments we received from the page author guidelines
mailing list. Lots of good comments. The result is at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard

Please review and make any last comments by the end of the day today. I
will send it to the printer to run a pilot batch first thing in the morning.

Thank you.

Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)